What is your favorite type of cheese?
Manchego and god, I love Parmesan cheese. On bread. I know. Odd. I love goat's cheese too. I just love cheeeese with some punch.
2. What are you excited about?
Not a lot right now to be honest. Just trying to make it through the week without any drama.
3. How did you celebrate your last birthday?
That was in June and I had lovely drinks and dinner with my man and then we went away for the weekend.
4. What is on your bedside table?
Dust :) A love letter written by my love, a lamp, a stack of magazines and book and always some nasty dusty empty glass.
5. What do you order from the movie theater concession stand?
I do like popcorn but I haven't been to the movies in a year.
6. Do you have a garden? What’s growing?
Weeds. Lots and lots of weeds but we have some wild blackberries and apple trees! :)
7. Any summer plans?
Going to Copenhagen at the end of August, that's pretty much it.
8. Which TV couple(s) are you rooting for?
TV couples? Damn. Bones? I don't know!
9. What’s the last thing you bought?
Hmmmmm.....Oh! Kindle book from Amazon of course. 99 pence well spent!
10. What’s one thing you are passionate about?
Equal rights for all, no matter what gender or sexual orientation. Animal protection as well. Tough to choose.
11. What are you grateful for this week?
My friends, because there are some things in my life that are difficult right now and I feel so lucky that I have friends to turn to.
If you have a question for me, what would it be? :)