That being said, there is one thing to report back on, so let me say this: I still love my skincare regiment and I absolutely L O V E the Boots Serum that I wrote about previously. If you can get it somewhere, DO. You won’t regret it. My mom started using hers and she loves it too. Now, she is over 70, but hey, I swear she looked better….could have been though that I used the iMac for skyping and not my laptop.
I can’t believe it is June already. What the hell! It’s my birthday month too! WOOHOOOOO! Due to a rather stressful May, I have already decided to buy myself one birthday gift. I ordered it On Friday and I expect it to arrive today or tomorrow. I am very aware that it might not fit due to numerous reasons, in which case I will do …..WHAT. Oh wait. Figure out another birthday gift for myself. Yup. I am that good to me!
How did this year pass so quick and maybe THANK GOD it passed so quickly. There are a ton of things going on it seem, but none of which I can blog about because I like that this blog is open to the world and in those cases, you kind of got to hold back on some topics.
So let me look at my week. It is Monday. So it’s going to be another long ass week.
My health goals this week are:
1. Workout 3 more times (I already worked out today). WINNING. That’s do-able
2. Attempt to do day 2 of my little running app. One of my besties ran a half-marathon and she inspired me to try one more time to see if I can break away from my elliptical/walk fast at an incline cardio routine into something a bit faster. We shall see. I meant to do “Day 2” on my runkeeper app today. Unfortunately I decided to do it after leg day and was incapable to run due to legs feeling like yello. Tomorrow it is then!
3. Drink 2 liters of water per day. Almost downed one liter right now. I am incredibly lazy when it comes to drinking enough water. Diet Coke used to be my go-to drink, but I quit that 1.5 years ago and haven’t had a single Diet Coke since. So water just is tough to drink for me because it tastes like nothing. I know. I know. What can I say. I bought one of those new bottles that has a Britta filter built in and have to admit it works well filtering tap water. So, 2 bottles down today already, 2 to go.
4. Do a tiny bit of food tracking….cause, uhm, I have been, uhm, well, I think overindulging out of boredom, so I need to remind myself that I am only accountable to me. J
5. Bring lunch to work every day (easy peasy, have a microwave at work now, so it is really easy to bring soups and such with me.) That should be easy.
My work goals are:
1. Stop bitching about work and, you know, try to embrace it and do what I need to do to reach my goals.
And then my life goal as usual: Trying to be the best version of myself instead of a copy of someone else.